Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it! Thanksgiving is one of my favorites day of the whole year right next to my birthday and Christmas Eve! Today, Matthew and I will be joining my family for a Thanksgiving lunch overlooking the lake! We’re not huge fans of cooking (sorry grandma!) so a huge array of delicious food pre-prepared gets a big thumbs up from us! Regardless of how you choose to celebrate Thanksgiving I hope your days is filled with amazing food, great company, and lots of love and gratitude!
I’ve said it a million times, but expressing gratitude is absolutely necessary to live a happy and abundant life. If you aren’t grateful for what you have in this moment, you will never be satisfied with more. So, every morning I write down at least ten things that I am grateful for. Today, I thought I would share that list with you!
- The weather today is perfect!
- Being able to spend time with my family
- Singing in the car with my sister (I know I’m not the only one that thinks this is so fun!)
- A family friend who had surgery a few weeks ago gets to be home with her family today!
- Encounters with super nice strangers on the street or in a coffee shop! That always makes me so happy!
- Hot coffee
- My amazing friends and family who are always there to love and support me
- Being able to watch Matthew enjoy the holiday season
- My nail polish color is so cute and I’ve gotten so good at painting my own nails! (It’s the little things right?)
- Podcasts, books, experiences, and everything and everyone that taught me and stretched me this past year ultimately making me a better version of myself!
//How do you celebrate Thanksgiving? What are you grateful for today?// Let me know in the comments below!